Solomon McCown’s Digital Communications Group is growing and we are looking for a highly creative Social Media Specialist to join the agency. Do you absolutely love social media to the point where your friends and family need to tear you away from your phone? Are you constantly refreshing your Instagram feed? Do you check Twitter for the top news stories before you even get out of bed in the morning? If so, this position could be for you.
We are seeking a team player who is ready to tackle any project on any given day, as no two days
- Manage the daily workflow of client projects to ensure projects are on time, on
budget, and on strategy.
- Creation and implementation of multi-channel social media campaigns for clients across the agency.
- Development of content for posting on all social media outlets, monitoring online competitor presences, reporting“chatter” and maintaining posting schedules.
- Setting up social media accounts and maintaining daily activity and engagement.
- Understand client business and relevant industries in order to provide appropriate and timely counsel to educate clients about
strategicbenefits of social media opportunities.
- Coordinate with account teams to identify social media influencers.
- Research, understand, measure and experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage influencers on social media to achieve overall client objectives and goals.
- 4-6 years of social media strategy and management experience, preferably in a public relations agency, advertising agency, digital agency or consultancy. Experience in traditional creative project management (print, video, events, advertising,etc.) is a plus.
- Strong management, communication
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible and precise under aggressive deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word), Photoshop, WordPress, and social media management tools.
- Ability to manage and track resources against a budget.
- Experience with running Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn Ad campaigns.
- GoogleAdWords/Analytics Certification preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Solomon McCown (SM&) delivers strategic communications, media relations, public affairs and crisis management services to regional and national clients facing complex, mission-critical issues. We thrive at the intersection of public policy and business, helping corporations and non-profit institutions define who they are, earn the recognition they deserve; and protect their reputation. To learn more visit www.solomonmccown.com
We love what we do and we have fun doing it. Our compensation and benefits program includes great health and dental plans, a 401 (k) plan, profit sharing, a new business incentive program, and your birthday off. We have a terrific professional development program as well. And, we are dog-friendly!
Reply in confidence via e-mail, with Word attached resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org