Solomon McCown is growing and we are looking for a Senior Account Manager on our Digital Team, to join the agency. You will work very closely with the group’s Senior Vice President (SVP) to provide assistance as needed, manage the team and report back.
We are seeking a team player who is ready to tackle any project on any given day, as no two days are the same at SM&. You possess a positive, can-do attitude with superior writing, project management, organizational and mentorship skills. You are confident when conversing with clients and able to make smart, strategic decisions and recommendations in real-time.
• Report directly to SVP of Creative and Client Services; manage all digital accounts/creative projects at a high level
• Mentor and manage a team of 4 to 6 people
• Work with mid- to senior-level representatives on the client side to develop strategic, integrated and digital marketing plans in support of their business goals; provide them with strategic recommendations
• Establish and grow successful, productive client relationships
• Ensure all services and deliverables are completed on time and in keeping with agency standards
• Assist SVP with RFPs/proposals, presentations, research, new business and marketing initiatives as needed
• Develop qualitative and quantitative metrics reports
Qualified candidate will have:
• 6-8 years of digital marketing and agency experience
• Experience with paid social, search, display or other digital media channels, as well as using Google AdWords and Analytics
• Experience running campaigns in Facebook Business Manager and Twitter Ads
• Experience with influencer marketing campaigns and B2B marketing
• Knowledge of the latest trends, developments and updates within the digital marketing industry
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Excel, ideally including working knowledge of using pivot tables, vlookups and other formulas
• Firm knowledge of HTML and CSS software and content management systems (CMS), such as WordPress and code editors like Sublime Text or Dreamweaver
• Creative ability and software knowledge is a big plus, including the Adobe Creative Suite products of Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
• A positive and collaborative style; a team player all-around
• Superior organizational skills, great attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects at once
• Ability to operate on tight deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
We thrive at the intersection of public policy and business, helping corporations and non-profit institutions define who they are, earn the recognition they deserve; and protect their reputations. We are a fully integrated P.R. agency passionate about providing clients with senior counsel in rapidly changing sectors including healthcare, non-profit, financial services, housing and real estate, and education. We leverage our experience in traditional and digital media, government relations and crisis management to support both legacy organizations and those that are up-and-coming. To learn more visit www.solomonmccown.com
We love what we do and we have fun doing it. Our compensation and benefits program includes great health and dental plans, a 401 (k) plan, profit sharing, a new business success program, iPhone, summer hours, and your birthday off. We have a terrific professional development program as well. And, we are dog-friendly!
Reply in confidence via e-mail, with Word attached resume, to email@example.com.