An explosive issue that justly or unjustly captures the public's
attention can bring an organization to its knees. You need to know
how to communicate effectively and appropriately, and you need to
have the right strategy to ensure your side is fairly portrayed.
This is where we come in.
With decades of experience in issues management, we've helped
pioneer the field and set the bar high when it comes to integrity.
The media knows that our integrity, thoughtfulness and
responsiveness will garner accurate information when they need it,
which ultimately results in a fair treatment for our clients.
The kinds of issues we are frequently called upon to address
- leadership and/or organizational changes
- fundraising issues
- misinformation in media
- financial mismanagement
- bankruptcy and restructuring
- building failures and fires
- federal and state investigations
- food poisoning
- hazardous materials and environmental contamination
- land use and permitting issues
- sexual harassment and discrimination
- union organizing, strikes and labor negotiations
- white-collar crime
- workplace violence